OASIS SAPPHIRE AWARD
- Nominee must be a single mother (unmarried, widowed).
- Nominee must be 18 years or older.
- Nominee must live in Tallahassee, Florida or surrounding areas.
- Nominee must be currently raising at least one child in grade K-12 (child must reside with the nominee).
- Nominee’s annual income must not exceed $28,000 (excluding child support).
- Nominee must have contributed to improving the quality of her life and that of her children.
- Nominee should be an exemplary role model who people of all ages and backgrounds can look upon to emulate Christ’s character.
- Required documentation for nominee must be submitted with initial application.
- Honoree must be present at the gala and agrees to be photographed. Photographs will be used for promotion.
- Nominee application must be accurate, honest, and forthright.
- Judging Committee shall be independent and a representative will notify all finalists.
- All identifying information—including but not limited to city, state, name, and address—will not be available to the judging committee, so as not to impact any decisions.
- The P:31 Women’s Ministry, TWG, and Oasis Christian Center assumes no liability in case of injury, inaccurate data retrieval; and applicant releases P:31 Women’s Ministry, TWG, Oasis Christian Center and all parties involved from any liability, as such.