RISE ABOVE AWARD
- Nominee must be single and a female high school senior.
- Nominee must be between 17-18 years of age.
- Nominee must live in Tallahassee, Florida or surrounding areas.
- Nominee must be currently enrolled in a high school of Leon County or surrounding areas.
- Nominee must be in good academic standing.
- Nominee must provide proof of at least 50 hours of community service.
- Nominee should be an exemplary role model who people of all ages and backgrounds can look upon to emulate Christ’s character.
- Required documentation for nominee must be submitted with initial application.
- Honoree must be present at the gala and agrees to be photographed. Photographs will be used for promotion.
- Nominee application must be accurate, honest, and forthright.
- Judging Committee shall be independent and a representative will notify all finalists.
- All identifying information—including but not limited to city, state, name, and address—will not be available to the judging committee, so as not to impact any decisions.
- The P:31 Women’s Ministry, TWCG, and Oasis Christian Center assumes no liability in case of injury, inaccurate data retrieval; and applicant releases P:31 Women’s Ministry, TWCG, Oasis Christian Center and all parties involved from any liability, as such.